The story in a snapshot1. Fariborz Rowshanfekr sends a synopsis for a sequel to Cinderella
animation to Walt Disney in 1999.
2. In response to it, Walt Disney Co. verifies receiving of the synopsis by a registered and numbered letter to Fariborz Rowshanfekr and after that the company also sends two other letters related to the same synopsis to Fariborz Rowshanfekr.
3. 8 years later Cinderella 3 was made based on the synopsis of Fariborz Rowshanfekr in Walt Disney Co.
4. Fariborz Rowshanfekr sends a letter to Walt Disney and claimes for plagiarism.
5. Walt Disney Co. verifies receiving of the letter from Fariborz Rowshanfekr but it did not admit the plagiarism.
6. Presenting the evidence and documents to Mrs. Pour Mohammadi, intellectual property lawyer and a member in department of intellectual property in Tehran Ministry of Justice, Fariborz Rowshanfekr consulted with her and asked for necessary measures.
7. Mrs. Pour Mohammadi verifies the plagiarism based on the evidence and documents and she sends a letter to the United States Department of Justice and asks them to investigate the case.
8. The United States Department of Justice verifies the access to the synopsis of Fariborz Rowshanfekr by Walt Disney in 1999, but declares that deciding on similarities between the two stories is the responsibility of the court which starts to investigate the case by an official appeal from the complainant.